Agricultural Economics Department
Agricultural economics is an educational and research apparatus directed to the productive sectors. Therefore, we look forward to the department becoming a center for research and training in the economic fields.
- Preparing qualified cadres in agricultural economics at the bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Conducting applied research aimed at solving the problems facing the agricultural sector.
- Participation in community development through training, rehabilitation and technical consultations.
- Providing learners with knowledge in agricultural sciences
- Graduating qualified cadres in agricultural economics
- Conducting applied research
- Raising capacities through in-service training
- Giving advice and presenting plans to decision-makers and economic policy-makers in the field of agriculture
Bachelor Degrees Offered
B.Sc in Agricultural Economics